What's new on the Waitwhile platform in September ✨
The latest updates in our quest to save you time and simplify your waitlist and scheduling tasks.
New Booking Calendar that simplifies scheduling 📅
More and more businesses use Waitwhile to manage their bookings and appointments. To make this an even better experience, we’ve completely rebuilt our booking calendar from scratch!
The new booking calendar gives you more control and greater flexibility when it comes to viewing, creating & managing bookings. Get a complete overview of important info for each booking, customize the calendar view and streamline the booking flow for your team!
→ Check out the details of these updates here
Improved analytics reports for greater business insight 💡
Get more insight into your customers' experience and staff performance with:
- More summary metrics to help you get a quick overview of things
- User analytics report to track the performance of each team member
- Total transaction time measured for greater insight into wait times
→ Learn about the new Analytics changes
Updates at a glance with a tweaked mobile Waitlist UI ✅
The latest improvements to the mobile Waitlist mean that you get a full overview of what's coming up without having to click, scroll or expand an entry.
→ See what’s changed in the new waitlist interface
Customer Registration: Show locations where the selected service is available📍
If you have multiple locations, each with different services, this update makes setting up an appointment or getting in line so much simpler for your customers!
From your Public Locations Page your customers can start by selecting the service they need and then select from a list of your locations that offer this service. No need for them to leave the page to find out where to go, or accidentally sign up at the wrong location.
→ Learn about the new Service Locations flow
New API docs and Developer Resources hub 🤖
To help developers build and integrate their existing solutions with the powerful Waitwhile API, we’ve launched a new developer hub at developers.waitwhile.com.
You'll find comprehensive guides and documentation to help you start working with the Waitwhile API as quickly as possible - plus support and a growing community of devs you can ask if you get stuck.
→ Check out developers.waitwhile.com
Waitwhile Explainer Video 📹
We’ve created a quick 1-minute video that explains what Waitwhile is for someone brand new. Take a look and let us know if we hit the mark!
→ Watch our new Waitwhile Explainer video
But wait, there’s more!
- Include future dates when exporting customer data: Support your business forecasts and planning with forward-looking customer data from your Waitwhile account. Learn more
- Weeks now support Sunday-Saturday format: Now a “week” doesn’t always show as Mon-Sun but also Sun-Sat based on your region under Analytics and other places in Waitwhile. Learn more
- 50+ minor tweaks: Improving user experience & checking bugs off our list so you can check customers off yours!
And that’s just a glimpse of what’s new — check out all the latest updates! As always, feel free to reply with improvement ideas you’d like to see!
Chris & the Waitwhile team